Nurse Practitioner Job In Washington
Family Nurse Practitioner-100 Miles East Of Seattle-new And Experienced WelcomeNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
A Federally Qualified Community Health System with locations throughout central Washington and the Yakima Valley has positions available for Family Nurse Practitioners to join their team at their clinic located 30 miles North of Yakima. They will consider both experienced Nurse Practitioners as well as new graduates.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary based on experience
- Relocation and Loan Repayment options
- Robust benefits package including Medical/Dental/Vision
- Retirement options
- Paid Holidays and Paid Leave Package (vacation and personal illness time)
- CME, Malpractice tail coverage, professional license reimbursement
- Job Details:
- Outpatient only position
- Full-time, Monday-Friday, 40 hours per week
- See pediatric through adult/geriatric patients
- Work with an underserved population
- Must be Family Medicine Certified and be able to see pediatric through geriatric patients
- Spanish speaking is a plus but not required
This beautiful city is located just 100 miles East of Seattle and is surrounded by lots of open space and natural beauty.?It is a wonderful place to raise a family or just enjoy a calm atmosphere while enjoying local art and history, boutique shopping, and delicious food.?Residents enjoy 300 days of sunshine a year and easy access to numerous recreation areas, including Mount Rainer National Park; Mount Adams; Goat Rocks and William O. Douglass wilderness; and much more! Apply today to find out more!
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.