Physician Assistant Job In Rock Island, Illinois
Urology PA Opportunity - UnityPoint Health in Quad CitiesNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Tammy D. Hager: Sign in to view
Surgical Affiliates Management Group is looking for a Urology PA group on our campus in Rock Island, Illinois.
- Predictable work schedule: 14 - 10 Hour shifts per month/full-time (2 weeks per month)
- Emergency and elective procedures
- Clinic staffed for follow up care
- Full-time PA/NP Support
- EPIC EHR
- Active Illinois and Iowa PA License
- Clinical skills to manage acute and elective Urologic diagnoses and care
- Cover 2 hospitals within 10 minutes of each other
- Clinic follow up care
- Strong communication skills combined with high patient satisfaction scores
- A proven record of clinical excellence and enjoy a collaborative working environment
- Competitive salary
- Robust benefits package including health/dental/vision, 401k
- CME Allowance $2500 annually
- Paid Malpractice with tail coverage
- Work/Life Balance
- Stability in a multi-state surgical group with more than 25 years of experience
Please contact Tammy D. Hager, Executive Director of Recruitment and Retention at email@example.com or call 916-287-9563 for more information.
Spanning two states over the Mississippi River, the Quad Cities area of Iowa and Illinois can feel smaller than it is. Despite its name, the Quad Cities are composed of five cities: Davenport and Bettendorf, Iowa; and Rock Island, Moline and East Moline, Illinois. Each is distinct, but with downtowns clustered along the same riverfront and collaborations across business, service and the arts, the area offers many of the amenities you’d expect from one larger city.
There’s a bustling brewery scene, casinos and river cruises. Davenport alone is the third-largest city in Iowa. Rock Island’s historic downtown includes a pedestrian mall with a popular nightlife area known as The District.
The Quad Cities is the largest metropolitan area on the Mississippi River between Minneapolis and St. Louis, and it’s three hours from Chicago and two and a half hours from Des Moines, Iowa.