Nurse Practitioner Job In McAllen, Texas
Full Time Urgent Care Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant Opportunity in Rio Grande Valley, TXNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Job Summary:CareNow Urgent Care is seeking board certified physician assistants or nurse practitioners to join our brand new San Juan clinic in Rio Grande Valley, TX.
- Comfortable seeing ages three months and up
- Must have three or more years of experience with the ability to work independently
- Board certified
- Has a Texas state medical licensure and DEA
- Ability to perform first reads on x-rays
- Skills to perform patient treatment procedures for most acute illnesses or injuries to include: pediatric and adult care; I&Ds; suturing, etc.
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible hours; great work/life balance
- Outpatient only with no hospital rounds or ER call
- Comprehensive benefits package
- PTO including paid time off for CME
- Paid medical malpractice
About CareNow Urgent Care:
- CareNow Urgent Care is one of the leading providers of quality, caring, and convenient outpatient urgent and primary care
- An urgent care practice integrated into HCA Healthcare’s comprehensive network of facilities
- Physician-driven company to focus your time and attention on what truly matters—your patients’ care
- Flexible work schedules, streamlined administration processes, and reliable staff support
- Clinics in the area: Edinburg and McAllen
Known as the ""city of palms"", McAllen is the thriving hub of the Rio Grande Valley and home to the vital Texas citrus industry. A long-time crossroads of cultures and economies between the U.S. and Mexico, McAllen has emerged as a top destination for retailers, manufacturers and logistics firms in international trade and manufacturing. Its sunny days and climate accommodate active lifestyles with abundant recreational opportunities, including challenging golf courses, scenic parks, and the white sand beaches of South Padre Island. In this city of 100,000+, residents enjoy a cost of living that is far below the national average, offering affordable housing enhanced by a rich multicultural spectrum of shopping, dining and nightlife options. With no state income tax, tort reform and a low cost of living, Texas offers an ideal place to grow a family and a practice.
Each CareNow® clinic is staffed by qualified and experienced healthcare providers dedicated to improving lives. Our doctors and medical staff are trained in family practice, emergency medicine or internal medicine. We offer a wide range of primary and urgent care services for the entire family. From regular check-ups to flu treatments, we’re here for you.