Nurse Practitioner Job In Indiana
Indianapolis, Indiana-geriatric Nurse Practitioner Pace Program PositionNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
A non-profit healthcare system located in Indiana is currently interviewing experienced Family or Geriatric Nurse Practitioners to join their PACE Program team in Indianapolis.
Compensation and benefits:
- Generous salary based on experience with income guarantee and bonus incentives
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision, and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Paid malpractice and much more!
- 27 Days of allowed time off plus five additional paid days for CME with an annual stipend
- Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Flexible provider schedule
- Average outpatient volume: 4-6 per day
- Evening & Weekend Call: 1:2
- On-site training is required in Indianapolis for up to 6 weeks
- Daily Duties:
- Care planning with the PACE Program's interdisciplinary team
- Day-to-day care of patients
- Review medical histories and medical assessments
- Implement a plan of care with the patient and family
Indianapolis, Indiana?s capital city, is at the heart of it all. Whether you are looking for a quiet suburban feel or the hustle and bustle of living downtown, Indianapolis offers an affordable cost of living with excellent school options.?Indianapolis?continues to grow with thriving businesses and retailers, a strong corporate base, a talented workforce, a robust convention/hospitality market, and a quickly-expanding residential community with a superb quality of life. Indianapolis has a large, diverse population with many cultural events and restaurants.?
Indianapolis is famously associated with sporting events as it hosts two of the largest one-day sporting events in the USA: the Indianapolis 500 and the Allstate 400 at the Brickyard. It is also home to several professional sporting teams like the NBA's Pacers, the WNBA's Fever, the NFL's Colts, and the Indianapolis Indians as well as top-notch sporting facilities like the Lucas Oil Stadium.
Apply today to find out more!
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.