Cardiology Job In Butte, Montana
Non-Invasive Cardiologist Needed in Southwest Montana -$500K-$600KNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Chris Tracy: Sign in to view
Cardiology practice in Butte, Montana is looking to add to its award-winning team of physicians. Board certified, practicing Non-Invasive Cardiologists or board eligible graduating Cardiology Fellows invited to apply. Candidates should be trained in Nuclear, Echo & TEE. Manage both patients in the outpatient and inpatient setting. In addition the service is supported by highly skilled Advanced Practice Professionals and an excellent clinical staff. The team encourages program expansion in subspecialty areas of interest such as heart failure, preventative medicine, valve disease, etc.
As a Non-Invasive Cardiologist here you'll work collaboratively with other providers, to deliver top-notch care and best patient experience. Complete charts electronically in EPIC, work in a well-established practice that has supportive colleagues, consulting physicians, and nursing staff. Provide Non-Invasive Cardiology care to a wide range of patients. You will be able to practice outpatient-only cardiology services.
- You would practice in Butte, Montana.
- The clinic is open for patients Mon-Thurs 8am-5pm and Friday 8am-3pm.
- There is the potential for flexibility in your schedule.
- Generous annual salary up to $500K-$600K Salary Production Incentives
- Sign On Bonus of $30K
- Relocation and loan assistance available
- Excellent benefits
- Annual CME
- Tail Coverage
Opportunities include participation in research/clinical trials, leadership development, and medical staff committees and quality initiatives.
At the very heart of Southwest Montana, Butte was once the throbbing heart of the American West. The largest city west of the Mississippi at the end of the 19th century, and often called the "Richest Hill on Earth," Butte's complex history passes through all the stages of a mining town.
With Royal Oak Health Group as your recruiting advocate, you can expect the following:
- An introduction to practice opportunities nationwide at no cost to you
- A recruitment professional acting as your advocate throughout your selection, interviewing and signing process
- The experience of a firm that specializes in today’s healthcare employment market – helping you acquire the most for you and your family
- Confidence in the proper handling of your information ~ your Curriculum Vitae/resume is NEVER released without your permission
We consider it a privilege to work with each healthcare professional we represent. Professional referrals are appreciated.
Our clients include some of the most respected and well known healthcare employers in the nation. We represent hundreds of opportunities and positions open up job daily. Services are always free to candidates seeking opportunities.