Nurse Practitioner Job In Florence, Oregon
Adult PMHNP Wanted in Coastal Oregon - 10K Sign-on!! CPH# JOB-2826474Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Although this is a small community, the provider will have a great deal of collegial support in this healthcare facility and enjoy a friendly team atmosphere. This is a great organization that puts people first and provides a lot of support for the community for health and behavioral health needs.
Enjoy work-life balance in a smallish community that has friendly people and a wide variety of cultural events such as music, the arts, theater, and festivals. There are many great restaurants that appeal to foodies! This location is also a top vacation spot for travelers and there are many outdoor opportunities to enjoy.
For immediate consideration, call 954-837-2779, ask for Sarah Jeske, and email your most up to date resume to Sarah.firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference JOB-2826474
- Join A Large Stable Health System
- Outpatient Clinic Schedule, Open to 4 or 5 days
- Offering 10K Sign-on!
- Robust Benefit Package, Facility Qualifies for Gov. Loan Repayment
- Mission Driven Community Health Center in Gorgeous Coastal Oregon!
- Primarily Adult Population
- Must Be Board Certified and Have PMHNP Experience
- CompHealth Can Assist with Oregon License - JOB-2826474
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.