Physician Assistant Job In Anderson, Indiana
Physician Assistant / PANext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Katie Patterson: Sign in to view
Growing Allergy and Asthma Practice is looking for a Family Nurse Practitioner / FNP or Physician Assistant / PA to work in a Outpatient Allergy Clinic in the Muncie, IN/Anderson, IN area!
Opportunity to open/grow the Clinic! Flexible schedule!
Come join the nation’s largest single specialty practice in the United States focused on providing high-quality health care to patients with asthma and allergic disease!
- Largest Allergy and Asthma Practice in the United States with locations all over the country
- Established in 1977 located in Asheville, NC with locations nationally specialized in allergy, asthma, and immunology
- This company is working to open a Community Clinic in Indiana providing the NP or PA the opportunity to be a part of the opening process, local marketing, and growth
Benefits and Features:
- Competitive salary, depending on experience
- Comprehensive benefits, CME allowance, onsite training, and more
- Flexible schedule, FNP or PA has the opportunity to provide input on the clinic hours and days of operation
- Great work/life balance
Your Role with the Company:
- 4-day work week / 2 days working in Muncie, IN and 2 days working in Anderson, IN
- Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant will be working as the primary provider to the allergy and asthmas patients in collaboration with a supervising physician
- The FNP or PA will build a rapport with referring practices and physicians to help establish a patient panel
- Patient volume is on average 8 patients a day in the first year of the clinic being open
- 1+ year experience as a Family Nurse Practitioner / FNP or Physician Assistant / PA
- Allergy and Asthmas experience preferred
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
We place APPs and MDs in all 50 states for over 700 health systems. We only do permanent placements. We find you your ideal position. Let us know exactly what you want!