Gastroenterology Job In Washington
Gastroenterologists: Enjoy A 4-day Work Week In Picturesque Washington StateNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
Are you seeking a better work/life balance? Then, come see what this rural healthcare system in the heart of Washington has to offer.
Recognized by the American Medical Association for its commitment to improving physician satisfaction and reducing burnout, this physician-owned, multi-specialty group is adding a Gastroenterologist to its team of 9 GI Physicians and 6 APPs.
- Seeking BC/BE Gastroenterologists
- 4-day work week (or 5-day if desired)
- 70% procedures and 30% clinic visits
- 14-16 procedures/day
- Interest in General GI, Therapeutic Endoscopy, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, and Hepatology welcomed
- EPIC EMR
- J1 candidates welcomed
Compensation & Benefits
- Generous MGMA-based 1-year salary guarantee, then RVU productivity
- Partnership track after one year
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Excellent benefits including healthcare stipend, up to 11 weeks of PTO, and matching 401K
- No state income tax
Location/Community: The Heart of Washington
Nestled between the foothills of the snow-capped Cascade Mountains and the Columbia River, there's ample opportunity for hiking/backpacking, camping, skiing/snowboarding, white water rafting, kayaking, and fishing. Enjoy open skies and 200 days of sunshine. Let's not forget the local orchards, farms, and family-friendly communities. Live life to the fullest.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.