Physician Assistant Job In New Hampshire
Neurology Physician Assistant Sought For Rockingham County, New HampshireNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
Enterprise Medical Recruiting is seeking a Neurology?APC to practice in an outpatient setting. Located less than 1 hour to Boston and Portland, Maine makes this area a perfect spot if you like shor distances to the mountains, lakes and ocean for the weekends!
About the position:
- 36?patient contact hours, four?administrative hours
- 100% outpatient practice
- Collaborative team model that includes medical assistants, nurses?
- Flexible scheduling to cultivate a great work/life balance
- Ample opportunities and support to advance your career
- Organizational leadership deeply committed to your success
- Neurology experience preferred but not essential
Who we are seeking:
- Physician Assistant with experience highly preferred
- NH licensure
- Board certification
- Team?oriented with excellent communication skills
- Comfortable seeing all visit types?efficiently in a fast-paced setting
- Opportunity to work for a non-profit organization
About the benefits:
- Strong base salary with?quality incentives
- Generous Time Off / CME dollars
- Full benefits package
- Medical, dental, disability/life insurance
- Multiple retirement options
- Relocation package
- Temporary housing available
About the location:
This area of New Hampshire has everything to offer an outdoor enthusiast. A short drive will take you to the ocean, the lakes region and mountain terrains. The seacoast offers a culture rich in history, arts, and dining. Tree-lined main streets in many of our communities have grown from small colonial villages and continue to be populated with locally owned shops and restaurants that radiate quintessential New England town. Boston, MA, and Portland, ME are less than an hour away. The area also boasts high quality public school systems.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.