Advanced Heart Failure/Transplant Cardiology Job In Pocatello, Idaho
Heart Failure Cardiologist Opening with Portneuf Heart & Vascular Institute | Outdoor Lover's DreamNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Linda Montano: Sign in to view
Portneuf Medical Group is seeking a BC/BE Heart Failure Cardiologist to join their dynamic and well-established team at Portneuf Heart & Vascular Institute. Our program boasts a depth of specialties and an excellent relationship with hospitals in the surrounding area. We are a Primary Plush Certified Stroke Center. This is an excellent opportunity for a physician who is committed to making a difference in the lives of those around them and who wishes to be a part of a dynamic and growth-oriented organization.
About the Position:
Will create and promote a multi-disciplinary approach to improve the heart failure program throughout the organization- including clinics, ICU, Cardiac Floor and ED.
- Join a growing team of 7+ physicians and 6+ advanced practice providers
- Walk into a very busy heart failure practice, including on-site lab and EKG
- Program boasts a depth of experienced providers and devices which include CardioMEMS, TAVR, Watchman, and MitraClip
- Provide multifaceted, patient-centered care for all stages on the continuum of heart failure
- Reduce heart failure readmissions, increase access to high quality care and management of heart failure program
- Full complement of medical and surgical specialists within the medical group
- Remote Call: 6 days per month, with excess call pay
- Clinic and Outreach activities
- Excellent work + life balance
- EMR: Epic
Recruitment Package May Include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
- J-1 waiver support via State Conrad 30, ARC, DRA, HHS based on location and specialty
About Portneuf Medical Center: In a joint venture partnership with the Portneuf Health Trust, Ardent operates Portneuf Medical Center located in Pocatello, ID. The mission of Portneuf Medical Center is simple: World-class care, every patient, every time. Serving the healthcare needs of Eastern Idaho since 1907, Portneuf Medical Center strives to deliver a higher level of care and a healthier community as a 205-licensed-bed acute care facility.
About the Community:
This is a unique opportunity to take advantage of the great outdoors in a town often referred to as the "Hidden Jewel of the Northwest" while pursuing your career goals. You can get a glimpse of the hospital and our services on our website at Portneuf.org
- Located in southeast Idaho
- Lower cost of living
- Home to Idaho State University
- Within 3 hours of Sun Valley, Yellowstone National Park, Jackson Hole, WY The Grand Tetons, and Salt Lake City, UT
- Premier fly-fishing, skiing, hiking, biking, and many outdoor adventures all nearby
Portneuf Health Partners provides exceptional care for our patients and an outstanding work environment for physicians and staff. From nursing to housekeeping and from administration to medical professionals, we value a diverse and culturally competent workforce. We are committed to providing every patient with the best possible medical care and treatment.
Portneuf Health Partners, which includes employees in our state-of-the-art medical center, as well as our Partners and affiliated medical professionals, are dedicated, skilled and committed individuals who are devoted to a higher level of patient care. Our values of compassion, dignity, excellence, collaboration, accountability, and education drive our commitment to select and retain the most qualified and caring individuals. If you are committed to making a difference in the lives of those around you and wish to be a part of a dynamic and growth-oriented organization, we hope you will consider a career with us.