Physician Assistant Job In New Hampshire
Pain Medicine Physician Assistant Sought In Ski Country New Hampshire - Sign-onNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
Searching for a Pain Medicine Physician Assistant to provide office-based pain management services to new and established patients (adults) in Northern New Hampshire.
About the position:
- Full-time (4 day/week)
- Trigger point injections, joint injections, occipital blocks, cold ablation (Iovera)
- Botox for headaches or chronic pain
- May use ultrasound guidance for selected procedures. (If a candidate is not currently skilled/competent in such procedures,
- May provide Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) with X waiver.
- Infrequently provides consultation for inpatients and ED patients (in rotation with team members).
Who we are seeking:
Candidates should have at least 2 years of prior experience in a broad spectrum of pain management services. If not experienced in pain management, candidates should have at least 3 years of prior experience in primary care, orthopedics, or related specialty.
About the benefits:?
- Negotiable: Sign-on, relocation
- Market rate pay based on experience plus full benefits package
About the location:?
The office is located on the northern edge of the White Mountains of New Hampshire in a community of 2.5K residents. New Hampshire offers 4 seasons of outdoor activities with its many lakes, rivers, mountains, and forests, as well as a low crime rate, regional airport, and affordable housing with the 4th largest tax burden in the country.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.