Geriatric Medicine Job In California
Bakersfield, Ca: Geriatric Faculty Position - Faculty Appointment With UclaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
Due to patient demand, a renowned non-profit health center in Bakersfield, California, with UCLA affiliation, is searching for a Geriatric Faculty physician.
- Monday-Friday 8-5
- Faculty Appointment with UCLA
- Join the Department of Medicine, Division of Geriatrics
- Established Clinic Site
- IP consultations & OP clinic
- Employed/W-2 position.
- H-1B cap-exempt
- High base salary with industry-leading earning potential, including a comprehensive health benefits package
- Starting bonus?
- Retention bonus
- Loan Forgiveness?
- Relocation Reimbursement?
- Retirement plans
- Malpractice and tail coverage provided
About Bakersfield, California
- Bakersfield, CA, is a growing community of over 900,000 residents that offers excellent schools, great neighborhoods, affordable housing, and close proximity to world-class beaches and the high Sierra mountains.
- Enjoy the warm, temperate climate with long summers as well as easy drives to Los Angeles (90 minutes), Ventura County (2 hours), Santa Barbara (2.5 hours), and Orange County (under 3 hours).
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.