Internal Medicine Critical Care Job In Macon, Georgia
Intensivist Opportunity with HCA and ICC in Macon, GANext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Amber Holiman: Sign in to view
ICC (Intensive Care Consortium) Healthcare has partnered with HCA, one of the nation’s largest healthcare networks, to change the way critical care medicine is practiced. Our patient-focused, evidence-based solutions improve quality, efficiency and outcomes in the lives of the critically ill patients we serve. We are looking for Critical Care Trained Physicians with experience leading teams and improving quality measures to join us in our mission to make a difference in the care of every patient every day at Coliseum Medical Centers in Macon, GA.
Opportunity Specifics – Coliseum Medical Centers
• 24 bed ICU – medical and cardiovascular
• Average census 15 patients per day
• 24/7 physician coverage – 1 MD day/ 1 MD night rotating schedule
• New Internal Medicine Residency program beginning 7/2017 – Residents will rotate through ICU
• Teaching opportunities available
• Fulltime (15 shifts/mo), Part-time, PRN and Locums positions available
About ICC Healthcare
• ICC Healthcare employees over 240 providers in 30 programs with 6-8 new programs opening each year.
• Last year, our providers had over 140,000 patient encounters nationwide.
• We are part of the HCA system of care. HCA owns and operates over 165 facilities in 19 states providing services to over 26 million patients annually.
The ICC Difference
• The success of the ICC intensivist program relies on strong team building strategies within the ICU, the hardwiring of best practice evidence base protocols and streamlining the delivery of hospital wide critical care services.
• Our physicians have the ability to impact change on a national scale through our association with HCA.
• We believe work/life balance is an important and strive to help providers maintain this balance.
• We are a physician driven company that values physician input and experience.
• Opportunities are available to participate in GME through HCA’s commitment to residency and fellowship programs.
• Our partnership with HCA provides access to data on a large scale and allows us to test and implement new models of care and management for the best interest of our patients and physicians.
What We Offer
• Competitive compensation with an excellent benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, stock options, 401k with company match, disability, Paid Time off, CME allowance and days, and more
• Professional development program with leadership training and mentoring
• Appropriate staffing models and flexible scheduling
• Occurrence based malpractice Insurance
• Expert practice management including privileging, provider enrollment, and billing and collections
• Unmatched growth and leadership opportunities
Coliseum Medical Centers Coliseum Medical Centers is a 310 bed facility offering a 24-hour emergency room, inpatient and outpatient surgery options, rehabilitation programs, behavioral health and diagnostic services. In addition, CMC breadth of care options includes specialty facilities such as the Coliseum Heart Institute, an advanced cardiac center offering all services from non-invasive cardiology to open heart surgery, Coliseum Rehabilitation Center, Coliseum Robotics Institute, Coliseum Cancer Institute, Coliseum Center for Pelvic Health, Coliseum Diabetes Management Center, the Family Ties Birthing Center, which includes a level III neonatal nursery, and the Coliseum Center for Behavioral Health provides treatment to adults with psychiatric and addiction issues. The services provided include inpatient and outpatient programs, as well as, a specialty program for senior adults.
Community Information – Macon, Georgia
Visit Macon, Georgia for a Southern adventure that is sure to be good for your soul! Rich history, incredible architecture, stunning Southern charm, and a soulful musical heritage have branded Macon "Where Soul Lives".
Only in Macon can you: hike at ancient Indian mounds and enter into North America's only reconstructed earth lodge, tour the 18,000 square foot, 7-story Italian Renaissance Revival mansion known as the "Palace of The South", immerse yourself in musical history by taking a "Free Birds & Night Owls" or "Rock n’ Roll Stroll" tour, or explore the Southeast's largest collection of African-American art, history, and culture.
Experience the soul of Macon using our Self-Guided Tour App.
It's more than a place on a map. It's a vibe all its own. We invite you to come experience Macon, Georgia!
Together, we champion the practice of medicine for a healthier world.
Centrally located in Georgia, Macon is a diverse community bursting with activity. Cultural events, industrial growth, educational and medical advances - all happen here. The Bibb County Board of Education operates a comprehensive school system. Museums, history and fine arts abound in middle Georgia. Residents have their choice whether to enjoy museums such as the Georgia Sports Hall of Fame or tour more historical sites like the Hay House or Sidney Lanier Cottage.
Always striving to better our services, Coliseum Medical Centers, a 258-bed facility, has recently opened a new 20-bed Intensive Care Unit and is completing construction on our new Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit, which will increase our capacity to eight beds. We have also acquired the da Vinci Robot, one of the latest, state-of-the-art, most advanced improvements for physicians in regards to surgical tools.
Coliseum Medical Centers has been a full service heart center for eight years and continues to build the program’s capacity and services. We have established an unprecedented partnership with local physicians that assures the highest quality of heart care is provided in middle Georgia. We received full Cycle III accreditation with PCI for the Chest Pain Center. This Center has demonstrated their expertise and commitment to quality patient care by meeting or exceeding a wide set of stringent criteria, this accreditation further demonstrates our dedication to excellence and quality care to our community. We have recently been named a Mission: Lifeline Hospital, which credits our superiority in timely treatment of STEMI heart Attacks.
Coliseum Northside Orthopaedic and Spine Center offers middle Georgia the finest, most comfortable setting for orthopedic care and works closely with most all of the orthopedic surgeons in our area. We have recently achieved Blue Cross Distinction for Spine Care at Coliseum Northside Hospital and Coliseum Medical Centers.