Trauma Surgery Job In Riverside, California
Trauma Acute Care Surgeon Opportunity in Riverside, CA, a beautiful community situated 60 miles east of LA near the Santa Ana RiverNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Trauma Surgeon Criteria:
- Board Certified Surgery with Trauma/Surgical Critical Care Fellowship Required;
- ATLS Required (ACLS needed if moderate sedation is requested)
- 478 bed facility
- Designated Level I Trauma Center
- Average Trauma Admissions: 2000+/ year
- Average Trauma Team Activations: 4000+/ year
- 90% blunt & 10% penetrating
- Largest ER & Trauma Center in the Inland Empire (50 expanding to 70 beds)
- ED Annual Volume: 120k+
- 17 operating rooms
- Dedicated Trauma/Neuro ICU
- Emergency General Surgery 7d/wk for uncovered
- 12 hr primary in-house, plus 12 hr secondary call from home with 30 min response (rarely called in)
- APP and resident coverage
- GME programs in General Surgery (RCH/UC-Riverside program), EM, Anesthesia, IM, Family medicine, OB/GYN, Transitional, Cardiology, and Neurology. UC-Riverside Medical Students also rotate with trauma service.
- Opportunity for academic appointment at UC-Riverside School of Medicine Dept of Surgery.
- Dedicated trauma clinical research support.
Envision Physician Services is America’s leading national medical group, providing anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgical services, and women’s and children’s health services to more than 1,800 clinical departments in 45 states and D.C.. As a part of Envision Healthcare, we lead the delivery of care and treat more than 35 million patients every year.
We are focused on what matters most—our patients. By protecting and empowering our team of more than 25,000 clinicians through wellness resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research, leadership opportunities and more, we deliver the best care to patients when and where they need us most.
Envision Physician Services is built for your career in medicine — wherever it takes you. You’ll find an opportunity that fits your needs, schedule and goals at any stage of your journey.