Family Medicine Job In Pennsylvania
Family Medicine need in North-central PennsylvaniaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
- 100% outpatient or traditional- candidate can choose!
- Join practice with two physician assistants.
- Average 15 to 20 patients per day
- Established EMR system.
- Very minimal call with full hospitalist coverage.
- Compensation & Benefits
- MGMA base salary ($225K range) with RVU bonus
- Sign on Bonus $30k
- Educational Loan Assistance Up To $125k
- Relocation Expenses Up To $10k
- 25 Days of PTO including vacation & holiday time
- 40 hours of CME, expense of $3000.00 annually
- Malpractice Coverage
- Sick time, 10 days per calendar year
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Retirement Account/Matching contribution after one year (up to 4%)
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.