Family Medicine Job In Binghamton, New York
NocturnistNext Steps... Apply Now
Through People, We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
- $100,000 Loan Repayment!
- 267-bed community hospital
- Established 12 physician team with 4 advanced practitioners, Clinical Performance Nurse, and Hospitalist Coordinator
- Academically affiliated – teaching responsibilities (Family Medicine)
- Subspecialty support is available as well as an Ambulatory Surgery Center, Regional Cancer Center, and a Hospice Program
- Hospitalists run codes with support from Emergency Room and Intensivist
- No call environment
- Open ICU – Intensivist available from 7 am – 7 pm every day and available by phone after hours
- Blocked schedule with 7on/7off for a sustainable career
- No procedures required
- EMR - Cerner; All orders, Viewing, and Dragon for documentation
- H1B eligible facility
- Access to Sound’s in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees are paid and services covered
Commitment to our Front-Line Providers
Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
Location & Lifestyle
Binghamton is a region rich in scenic beauty, enchanting villages and lively cities. Located in the Southern Tier Region of New York State. The area consists of the Triple Cities of Binghamton, Endi¬cott and Johnson City surrounded by suburban and rural towns. Excellent primary and secondary schools abound in Binghamton, educating a diverse group of students from various ethnic, reli¬gious and social backgrounds. Located 2 hours from Albany, 3 hours from New York City, plus the Finger Lakes are 2 hours away.
We are dedicated to supporting our hospitalist and post-acute physicians in providing the very best quality care by partnering seamlessly with our partners. Physician founded, led, and managed, Sound Physicians has more than 1,800 hospitalist and post-acute physicians providing inpatient care to more than 180 hospitals and a growing number of post-acute care centers in 35 states across the U.S.
We recruit and retain the best doctors by creating a better career opportunity. Sound Physicians supports our physicians through manageable encounters, flexible schedules, and technology-driven processes that are designed by physicians to work for physicians. Through the SoundInstitute, we promote ongoing educational, professional and career development.