Pulmonary Critical Care Job In Salina, Kansas
18 Bed ICU w/ Intensivist Coverage; 70% OutpatientNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Brandie Nelson: Sign in to view
At Salina Regional Health Center, our people absolutely make the difference. With 68 employed physicians & 43 advanced practice providers, you will have access to most specialties.
At SRHC we believe in patient centered, high quality care, simplicity in access to care, and stewardship in giving back to the community. Our providers are engaged at work, in their home and in the community. What will you bring to the team?
Salina Regional Health Center is now seeking a BE/BC Pulmonary/ Critical Care physician to provide the full scope of pulmonary/critical care services: inpatient, outpatient, consults and sleep medicine (optional).
Our Sleep Disorder Center contains a 4 bed sleep lab accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine. Salina also offers the ease of access to oncologist, surgeons, hospitalists and many other specialists.
Interested in teaching? Salina is home to KU School of Medicine Salina and Smoky Hill Family Medicine Residency. In Salina, you have an academic flavor while still being able to function in a full time practice.
About Salina Regional Health Center
- Level III trauma center with 24/7 Neurosurgery & Cardiothoracic Coverage
- Level II Neonatal NICU
- 18 bed, newly renovated open ICU
- 100% private patient rooms with lifts
- Hospitalist Program
- 8 bed OR, 2 suites are ortho suites with laminar air flow
- Certified for 365 beds
- Potential to build business quickly; SRHC employs 22 Family Medicine Physicians
- Great work environment & resources as the average physician tenure is 17 years!
- Salina has a population of 50,000 but due to it's location, pulls in patients from a region of 250,000
- Sign on bonus
- Relocation allowance
- CME time off & allowance
- Base compensation + production, patient satisfaction and quality bonuses
- Paid malpractice
- Retirement plus match
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Group life insurance
- Monthly stipend is available to residents and fellows who qualify
For more information visit www.salinaphysicianopportunities.com
Find us on Facebook; search Salina Physician Opportunities
Follow us on Twitter @GoodLifeSRHC
Salina is a progressive city with a growing population of 50,000. A diverse economy and strong work ethic allows the community to continually rank among Kansas' best in such areas as cost of living, regional trade pull, unemployment, and personal income. Our community serves as the regional hub for state-of-the-art medical services and also serves as the regional hub for retail trade and entertainment. Our community also provides many educational opportunities that range from private and public grade schools to four year universities. Enjoy the areas vast recreational amenities, some of which include our beautiful golf courses, parks and lakes. The performing arts center, community theater, remarkable zoo and entertaining festivals are among the many activities you and your family will enjoy.
Salina has been selected by Business Week magazine as one of the best places in Kansas to raise your kids! For those of us familiar with the community, this is no surprise.
Exciting things happening at Salina Regional Health Center
Salina Regional Health Center, located in Salina, Kansas, is a comprehensive acute care hospital that serves all of North Central Kansas. Our commitment to excellence makes a difference in people's lives, giving them the confidence that comes from getting better and stronger, every day. At Salina Regional, physicians practice old-fashioned compassion, complemented with the latest technologies to make healing happen even faster, delivering confidence for today, for the future, and for the good life.
A Leader in Healthcare
- January 2017, SRHC was awarded Primary Stroke Certification by the Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program.
- January 2016 SRHC launched a telemedicine service line to include behavioral health, nutritional & diabetic counseling and general surgery.
- August 2014 SRHC received an award for HealthCare's 2014 Most Wired Hospital. Health Networks magazine named Salina Regional Health Center among the 2014 Most Wired Hospitals. SRHC was one of four hospitals in Kansas to earn the Most Wired designation.
- October 2013, SRHC opened a brand new 18 bed Intensive Care Unit. This expansion comes on the heels of our new $70 million dollar six story patient tower, a new 26 bed Emergency Room, a Cancer Center, parking garage and two medical office buildings.
- June 1, 2013 COMCARE, a family medicine clinic, joined Salina Regional Health Center. We now employ 68 physicians and 43 advanced practice providers.
- Salina is home to the University of Kansas School of Medicine Salina campus,which started in July 2011, and to KU Smoky Hill Family Medicine Residency Program which has been established in Salina for 25 years.
- In 2013, SRHC achieved Level III trauma verification from the American College of Surgeons.
- SRHC has been recognized for our commitment to quality care, community service and state-of-the-art medical equipment with recent additions of a PET Scan, 128 slice CT, da Vinci Robotic Surgical System and HALO Ablation Catheter.