Salina Regional Health Center
Exciting things happening at Salina Regional Health Center
Salina Regional Health Center, located in Salina, Kansas, is a comprehensive acute care hospital that serves all of North Central Kansas. Our commitment to excellence makes a difference in people's lives, giving them the confidence that comes from getting better and stronger, every day. At Salina Regional, physicians practice old-fashioned compassion, complemented with the latest technologies to make healing happen even faster, delivering confidence for today, for the future, and for the good life.
A Leader in Healthcare
- January 2017, SRHC was awarded Primary Stroke Certification by the Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program.
- January 2016 SRHC launched a telemedicine service line to include behavioral health, nutritional & diabetic counseling and general surgery.
- August 2014 SRHC received an award for HealthCare's 2014 Most Wired Hospital. Health Networks magazine named Salina Regional Health Center among the 2014 Most Wired Hospitals. SRHC was one of four hospitals in Kansas to earn the Most Wired designation.
- October 2013, SRHC opened a brand new 18 bed Intensive Care Unit. This expansion comes on the heels of our new $70 million dollar six story patient tower, a new 26 bed Emergency Room, a Cancer Center, parking garage and two medical office buildings.
- June 1, 2013 COMCARE, a family medicine clinic, joined Salina Regional Health Center. We now employ 68 physicians and 43 advanced practice providers.
- Salina is home to the University of Kansas School of Medicine Salina campus,which started in July 2011, and to KU Smoky Hill Family Medicine Residency Program which has been established in Salina for 25 years.
- In 2013, SRHC achieved Level III trauma verification from the American College of Surgeons.
- SRHC has been recognized for our commitment to quality care, community service and state-of-the-art medical equipment with recent additions of a PET Scan, 128 slice CT, da Vinci Robotic Surgical System and HALO Ablation Catheter.