Family Medicine Job In West Virginia
Northern West Virginia Primary Care PositionNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
We are assisting a university affiliated hospital with the recruitment of an additional provider:
- New physician will have an office on the hospital campus with support staff and management in place.
- Schedule is M-F, ramping up to an average of 20-25 patients per day, with an optional teaching component.
- 25 bed critical access hospital averages 7-10 inpatients per day, and has 24/7 ER coverage.
- Physicians take their own call during the week, and rotate weekend call on a 1 in 5 basis.
- Collegial and comprehensive medical staff includes onsite and visiting physicians from West Virginia University.
- University hospital offers a base salary, bonus potential, and robust benefits package including student loan repayment.
Located close to the MD, VA, and PA state lines, Washington and Pittsburgh are within approximately 2 1/2 hours.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.