Hematology Oncology Job In Washington
Hem/Onc needed for Group Practice in WashingtonNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
- Established practice with 7 Hem/Onc and 2 NP.
- State of the Art Cancer Center
- Academic affiliation w/ University of Washington and Washington State
- Active in Clinical Trials and Research
- Surgical and Non-surgical treatments available on site
- Competitive Compensation
- Stipend offered to fellows
- Full Benefits Package: Health/Dental/Vision and Life Insurance, Loan Repayment, CME expenses, relocation allowance, etc.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.