Internal Medicine Job In Palm Springs, California
Patient-First Infectious Disease Practice Adding InternistsNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Mission Recruiting: Sign in to view
Develop your practice with a well-established Infectious Disease group dedicated to the community they serve. The organization is seeking a full-time Internal Medicine doctor to see their current and new patients. Providers with the organization maintain an excellent work-life balance and get all the resources needed to ensure productive patient outcomes.
- 75th percentile MGMA salary with generous incentive bonus
- Predictable Monday to Friday schedule – Weekends off
- Reasonable patient volume with light call
- Excellent retirement plan, comprehensive benefits including CME stipend
- Organization pays for licensure renewal, society fees, and AAHIV fees
Often regarded as a sanctuary for residential and resort-style living, the Coachella Valley is the ideal place to call home. The area is characterized by its beautiful mountain ranges and seemingly endless sunshine.Filled with unforgettable attractions and natural beauty, the valley is rich with outdoor recreation, culture, and stunning architecture. Visit one of the nation’s top golf courses, attend one of the world-class music festivals throughout the year, and enjoy the extremely affordable cost of living.
Job Reference: IM ID - 123508