Radiation Oncology Job In New Albany, Indiana
Locums Radiation Oncologist Opportunity in Indiana CPH# JOB-2344178Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact your personal CompHealth recruiter for more information on this assignment and to discuss other opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
- Full time 5 days a week schedule
- 25 to 30 patients on treatment
- IMRT & IGRT required
- Equipment: Siemens Oncor & Varian
- EMR: Mosaiq
- Treatment Planning: RaySearch & Eclipse
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.