Internal Medicine Job In Bristol, Vermont
Join an Internal Medicine Group at the Foot of the Green Mountains CPH# JOB-2360212Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
The four-season natural beauty of the area is apparent daily in the serene woodlands, crystal-clear streams and rivers and delightful mountain scenery.
For more information, contact Theresa O'Neill directly at 203-663-9338 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Outpatient position
- Work 4,10-hour days
- Phone call 1 or 2 times a month
- Very competitive compensation based on experience
- Downtown shops satisfy every interest including art, home accessories, gifts, vintage collectibles, books, toys, clothing and Vermont products
- Dine at restaurants with menu selections offering everything from pizza to filet mignon
- Enjoy what many consider the finest trout fishing in the U.S.
- 45 minutes from Burlington VT, 1 hour from Montpelier and Rutland, VT
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.