Internal Medicine Job In Webster Groves, Missouri
Outpatient Internal Medicine for Affluent St. Louis Suburb CPH# JOB-2349044Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Cited by Family Circle Magazine as a top family-friendly US community, it has good neighbors, good schools with entertainment, shopping and activities both in town and in St. Louis, only a short drive away.
Working with this large physicians network means top marketing and accurate assessment of un-met needs in the community. An unbeatable opportunity for growth.
For more information, please contact Julia Levy directly at 203-663-9347 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine
- Outpatient practice: Monday through Friday schedule
- Phone call only - Hospitalists take care of admissions
- Looking for a practicing physician who is able to start ASAP
- See up to 20-25 patients per day
- Work for a local leader in health care and EMR integrated technology
- Safe, upscale community and a great place to raise your family
- Location! Easy access to St. Louis and all metro amenities
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.