Internal Medicine Job In Cody, Wyoming
Internal Medicine, Outpatient, NW Wyoming CPH# JOB-2349202Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Nestled between two mountain ranges, with easy access to the beautiful Yellowstone National Park. This natural environment cannot be beat. Socially and recreationally active population.
Plenty to do and enjoy. Plus, see your paycheck stretch in this low cost-of-living town. Great place to raise a family!
For more information, please contact Julia Levy directly at 203-663-9347 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Practice Internal Medicine at this well-established hospital
- The hospital has more than 50 physicians on its active medical staff and more than 500 employees.
- 100% Outpatient and see only 15 patients a day on average
- Will consider 2017 Residents
- Take phone only call for your critical care patients
- Full medical benefits
- 457B plan with 4% match
- Generous PTO, CME with $5K stipend
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.