Internal Medicine Job In Jacksonville, Florida
Fun in the Sun with Baptist Primary Care - Internal Medicine Outpatient OpportunityNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Jolene Bowman: Sign in to view
Baptist Primary Care, the region’s largest network of primary care physicians, is seeking a talented internal medicine physician for a full-time opportunity to join a well-established and widely respected outpatient practice.
Baptist Primary Care is a hospital-affiliated physician group and an integral component of the Baptist Health system which has been chosen as the region’s most preferred health system since 1990 ranking highest in the categories of best doctors, best nurses, best quality and best reputation. With over 2,500 specialists and a robust hospitalist team providing 24/7 extension of your care for patients requiring hospitalization, the Baptist Health system is designed to fully support our physicians in providing optimal comprehensive care for the full spectrum of conditions.
An Ideal Place to Practice
- Baptist Health is a committed to being a physician and patient-centric organization with physician-led teams ensuring that you maintain autonomy and a voice in your practice
- Baptist Health is committed to providing physicians with a work-life balance
- Baptist Primary Care is financially and structurally strong with 200+ physicians and 50+ outpatient offices spanning five counties and 10 cities in northeast Florida and southeast Georgia
- We offer a competitive compensation package including commencement bonus, comprehensive benefit plan, generous relocation and CME allowance
- Baptist Primary Care offices have achieved Level 3 Patient Centered Medical Home certification, the highest attainable level of recognition from the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA)
- Our comprehensive circle of care includes five Magnet-designated hospitals, home health care, rehabilitation services, behavioral health, Spiritual Care, palliative care, occupational health, urgent care and more
- The strongest and most comprehensive specialty network in Northeast Florida providing access to the full spectrum of specialty care and resources
Lifestyle and Regional Appeal
Northeast Florida is alive with miles of beaches and waterways, professional sports teams, a strong economy, championship golf courses, exceptionally diverse cultural and recreational opportunities and abundant natural resources. The area serves as home to some of the best cost of living and quality of life experiences that the Sunshine State has to offer complimented by a wide variety and depth of culture. Immediately within reach are world famous destinations and some of the nation’s most sought after entertainment and recreational experiences.
Jacksonville is located along the St. Johns River and the beautiful Atlantic coast. This is a growing community with excellent entertainment options, outdoor parks and recreation, golf courses, and five professional sports teams. This region is ideally located to take advantage of all the amenities the Sunshine State has to offer, while still providing some the nation’s best cost of living and quality of life.
About our Facility
Founded in 1955, Baptist Health serves families throughout the region with high-quality, comprehensive care for every stage of life. Currently ranked as the “most preferred” health care provider in the Jacksonville area, Baptist Health is deeply honored to serve the community through a growing circle of care that includes five nationally accredited hospitals (including the region’s only children’s hospital) plus more than 200 primary care and specialty physician practices, children’s specialty clinics, home health care, behavioral health, occupational health, pharmacies, rehabilitation services and urgent care.
Consistently rated Jacksonville's "Most Preferred Healthcare Provider" by consumers in the annual National Research Corporation survey, Baptist recently was named one of the 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare