OB/GYN Job In Illinois
Private Practice Seeks Ob/gyn PhysicianNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
- Successful established practice located on "The Magnificent Mile"
- Affiliation with two nationally ranked teaching facilities and access to two residency programs
- 1:4 call schedule with a nurse midwife taking "first call"
- With 5 weeks of paid time off, a generous CME allowance and extensive benefit package
- All interested Practicing Physicians or final-year OB/GYN Residents are encouraged to apply
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.