Family Medicine Job In Florida
FM/IM need in Tampa suburb!Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Join well established group of 4 Internal Medicine physicians and 4 Advanced Practice Providers in Brandon, FL!
- Physicians have a main office in Brandon and a second satellite office in Sun City Center, FL
- Position is strictly outpatient as a Hospitalist program is utilized.
- Physicians can make extra money if they want to provide hospital services.
- Physicians generally see 20 to 25 patients per day.
- Base salary commensurate with training, experience, and board certification
- Take over for IM that has been there for over 30 years and is moving to an administrative role.
- Make $225K to $275K year 1 - $250K to $300K year 2 and above $300K going forward.
- Comprehensive benefit package includes malpractice, health, dental, and vision insurances; optional life and disability insurances available; vacation; CME; 401K retirement plan; profit sharing; negotiable relocation expense; and professional licensure and dues
Tampa is located on the west coast of Florida providing lush, exotic foliage flourishing throughout the area, glistening waterways that wrap around the region's miles of coastline.
In Tampa you and your family will enjoy one of the many Florida attractions, Busch Gardens. Just 90 minutes away you can take advantage of Orlando?s Walt Disney World Resort, Sea World, and the famous Universal Studios. As well, if you are a sports fan you will enjoy year-round professional sports including Major League Baseball, NHL Hockey, as well as major NFL and Arena Football. Experience the warm Gulf sunsets, unique cultural heritage, vast recreational activities that include over 50 golf courses, fresh seafood, and great shopping. Children will benefit from their excellent public and private schools with many Universities and Colleges for higher educational opportunities.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.