Family Medicine Job In Louisiana
Fm/im Needed For Pain Clinic In Baton Rouge, LaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Join group that has developed seven clinics throughout the United States.
- Group has hired a quality assurance coordinator to make sure that proper procedures are followed at all facilities.
- Clinic is open Mon thru Thur. ?Part-time or Full-time hours are available.
- Position would primarily entail providing drug therapy for patients that have not been able to find other solutions.
- Candidate must be board-certified in their specialty and be willing to get Pain Certified. ?Group is willing to assist with the Pain Certification.
- $130 to 150/hr with full vacation benefits.?
The metropolitan area surrounding the city, known as Greater Baton Rouge, is also the second-largest in Louisiana, with a population of 830,480 people. ?Just 90 minute drive to New Orleans. ?
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.