Nurse Practitioner Job In Illinois
Top Community Hospital seeking an experienced Addiction Nurse PractitionerNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Less than an hour from downtown Chicago, a community hospital medical group is offering an opportunity for a highly qualified Nurse Practitioner with experience and focus on addiction medicine. We are looking to expand the current team of seven psychiatrists, two advanced practice nurses, psychologist and three LCSW group. The Behavioral Health experts provide community education and prevention, diagnosis and treatment, through rehabilitation and recovery services.
- Join an experienced treatment team of board-certified psychiatrists, advanced practice nurses, social workers, occupational therapists and counselors.
- Full-time position for an Advanced Practice Nurse to function in an outpatient role and as a provider for patients in the inpatient, partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient programs.
- Competitive base salary plus productivity bonus based on RVU's and 403b plan that generously matches contributions when vested.
- Generous benefits including life, health, dental, vision, disability and other options available.
- Master's degree from an accredited School of Nursing with ANCC certification as a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner.
- Illinois Advanced Practice Nursing License, Controlled Substance License and DEA required.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.