Internal Medicine Job In Fort Wayne, Indiana
Seeking Internal Medicine Physicians - Group Practice - Northeast INDIANANext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Jenny Lee: Sign in to view
NOTE: Area does qualify to sponsor a J1 Visa.
- Opportunity to join existing practice "Lutheran Medical Group" - Large Multispecialty group of 60+ physicians and 7 Internists.
- 100% outpatient services, or mix of outpatient/inpatient services
- Office Options: Northeast Ft. Wayne - Georgetown area - One Primary Care physician there now - room for 4 more.
- Full hospitalist service is available if you choose to utilize
- No ER call - telephone call for practice 1 in 5 (FP) and 1 in 3 (IM)
- We believe in a work/life balance allowing you to enjoy outside activities and spend time with family. We are call friendly!
- Confidence that you can refer to our extensive range of specialists and know that your patient is going to be treated right and taken care of immediately
- You can feel confident that our team of tenured physicians will provide assistance along the way to help ensure your success
- Opportunities are available in the city or rural locations enabling you to decide which is the best community fit for you
A comprehensive compensation package will be offered and may include:
- Salary (MGMA guidelines) plus Incentive (based on WRVUs)
- Commencement Bonus and/or Signing Bonus
- Medical Education Debt Repayment
- CME, Vacation, Health, Life and Retirement Benefits
- Relocation Expenses
Members of the Lutheran Health Network, which is owned by Community Health Systems, include Bluffton Regional Medical Center, Dukes Memorial Hospital, Dupont Hospital, Kosciusko Community Hospital, Lutheran Hospital, The Orthopedic Hospital, RediMed, Rehabilitation Hospital of Fort Wayne, St. Joseph Hospital and CommunityMemorialHospital (an affiliate).
The community of Fort Wayne, Indiana is a great place to live and work; earning the All-American City Award and the City of Livability Award. Our community is affordable with a cost of living 9% below national average. The education system includes universities, colleges and excellent private and public schools. Art and cultural activities are abundant with an award winning zoo, nature trails, orchestra, museum in addition to professional sports, minor league and Division I college sports. Furthermore, it is a short drive to major metropolitan areas like Indianapolis, Chicago and Cincinnati.
Medical practices attracted to city
Fort Wayne is one of the best places in the country to open a medical practice, according to a Pennsylvania-based firm that estimates small-business values.
Fort Wayne ranked fourth in the latest rankings from BizEquity. Business values are based on what they would be sold for in the open market, said Tom Taulli founder of BizEquity, which released the rankings Friday.
Taulli said 150 cities with populations exceeding 100,000 were evaluated for the study. Indianapolis ranked 15th.
BizEquity’s rankings consider revenue, number of employees, local economic environment and market share. The firm doesn’t consider medical practices valued at more than $10 million, Taulli said.
St. Joseph Hospital is a 191-bed facility located in Fort Wayne, Ind., and is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) and the Society of Chest Pain Centers (SCPC). The hospital provides a wide range of services, including Inpatient and Outpatient Surgery, Orthopedics, Emergency Services, Wound Care, Home Care, Skilled Nursing Unit, Heart Services, OB, Nationally Verified Burn Center, Hyperbarics, Rehabilitation and Behavioral Health.