OB/GYN Job In Delaware
OB/GYN Needed at an Established Practice in Delaware CPH# JOB-2400687Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
You will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, medical benefits, and 36 days of PTO. You will also be provided relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, a $3K CME allowance, a 403(b) retirement package, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
Come live and practice in southern Delaware. You'll be located close to the beach and close to other mid-sized cities with plenty of amenities.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other OB GYN jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Greg Giroux at 203.663.9356 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1:5 call schedule
- Full support staff and other OBGYNs
- DEA license fees
- Employed with competitive compensation and bonuses
- Medical benefits, life insurance, malpractice with tail
- 36 days of PTO and a $3K CME allowance
- Relocation reimbursement and a sign-on bonus
- 403(b) retirement package
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.