OB/GYN Job In Summerville, South Carolina
Obstetrics and Gynecology (OBGYN) Physician needed near Summerville, SCNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Tanya Buchanan: Sign in to view
Job Quick Facts
* Obstetrics and Gynecologist Physician
* 3 years' experience required
* Robotics experience required
* Monday to Friday schedule with Â½ day Friday
* Laborists available after hours
* Excellent compensation package
* Malpractice & health insurance
* Relocation Assistance
* Paid Time Off
* 401k and CME allowance
* 2 hospitals comprised of 400+ bed acute care services.
* Free-standing emergency departments.
* Named one of the top hospitals for quality and safety for the fourth year in a row by Joint Commission.
* Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence.
* An award-winning Heart Center.
* Breast Care Center.
* Institute for Robotic Surgery.
* Growing population - In 2014, South Carolina was ranked #2 in the United States for inbound residents.
* 7 to 8 months of warm weather.
* Cost of living in South Carolina is 7.3% lower than the national average.
* Ranked one of the friendliest states in the nation.
* Close to beautiful beaches and mountains.
* Tons of outdoor year-round activities available.
* Known for horse racing, and the Darlington Raceway.
* Nature parks and trails.
Adelphi Medical Staffing places physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners for healthcare employers nationwide. We place both full-time and locum tenets opportunities.
Behind every placement is a staff member dedicated to getting it right. Our team of recruiters, consultants and support staff ensures that every provider and client receives excellent customer service. Connecting with each provider’s unique story so that they can find the right job for their lifestyle separates us from other staffing firms.
Learn more at AdelphiMedicalStaffing.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.