General Surgery Job In New York, New York
General Surgery with Upper and Lower Scopes Job in New York CPH# JOB-2402174Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, four weeks of vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, one week of CME time, a 403B retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in this central New York city in the Finger Lakes area of New York. You will enjoy the green hills scenery, four-season recreation, and the wonderful environment to raise a family.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact your personal CompHealth consultant for more information about this position and to discuss other opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call Ron Bansak directly at 203.663.9362 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job # 2111648.
- Immediate need
- Training required in MIS procedures for bread and butter general surgery
- Upper and lower scopes
- New state-of-the-art operative suites
- Board certification and New York license required
- Competitive salary
- Malpractice paid; health, dental and vision for physician and family
- Four weeks vacation, one week CME with stipend
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.