Join a very collegial and highly regarded group in beautiful Tennessee.
Due to continued growth and patient demand, the group seeks a physician trained in either family medicine, internal medicine or internal medicine/ pediatrics.
Live in one of the fastest growing and sought after family-friendly communities in the state.
New graduates and practicing physicians are welcome to apply.
- 100% Outpatient practice
- Great work/life balance
- Very little turnover with many physicians averaging a tenure of 10-15 years
- Opportunity for excellent earning potential up to $300K
- Safe, family-friendly diverse community with easy access to Nashville
- The group has received NCQI recognition as a Patient-Centered Medical Home and MGMA recognition for Superior Performance annually since 2003
New graduates and experienced physicians are welcome to apply.
- The group is located in desirable Clarksville, Tennessee, just 45 minutes to downtown Nashville, TN and an international airport.
- Family friendly living in a diverse, vibrant community, including military residents due to the close proximity to Ft. Campbell Army Base in Kentucky.Excellent public and private schools and home to Austin Peay State University. Beautiful homes, quaint downtown area with various restaurants, shopping, theatre and a picturesque Riverwalk.
- If you seek outdoor recreation, The Land Between the Lakes National Recreation Area (located in nearby Kentucky between Lake Barkley and Kentucky Lake) is a great place to enjoy boating, hiking and other outdoor activities. Residents also can enjoy golfing a number of local courses, and a four-season climate with generally mild winters.
Interested candidates, please contact:
Please reference position ID 160696 when responding.