OB/GYN Job In West Virginia
OBGYN in the Foothills of WV CPH# JOB-2408685Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This hospital employed position offers a competitive compensation package. You will also receive medical benefits, 30 days of vacation, $10K relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, $5K and 5 days for CME, and a 403B retirement package.
You will enjoy living in this West Virginia city. The area is quite attractive: it lies along the Ohio River in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains. The town offers a well-preserved, old downtown, sports teams, and even a symphony.
Contact your CompHealth consultant to learn about this position or be connected with a variety of OB GYN jobs. You will get to choose an opportunity with the location and benefits you've been searching for.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Nancy Toth directly at 203.663.9363 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Full suite of obstetrics and gynecology services
- 20-30 patients per day in the clinic
- 350 births per year
- Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm with 1:3 call
- Hospital employed position
- Competitive compensation, $10K for relocation, and a sign-on
- Medical benefits, life insurance, and a 403B plan
- 30 days of vacation and 5 days for CME with a $5K stipend
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.