Internal Medicine Job In Ohio
Adding a Primary Care physician near AkronNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
The nation's leader in house call medicine with 19 years of experience and locations across multiple states currently has a new need in the Akron, Cleveland, Columbus, Toledo and Youngstown, Ohio, Since 1993, it has been providing high-quality, compassionate medical care to home bound patients. Our physicians provide comprehensive medical care from routine exams to complex treatment plans and specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of seniors. It is committed to providing their patients with the highest quality of care so their physicians have access to a full complement of services including in-home laboratory services, EKG's, echocardiograms, ultrasounds, vascular studies, Holter monitors and x-rays.
- Providers have a quality work/life balance that is difficult to achieve in a typical office-based practice.
- See patients Monday thru Friday, from 8:30 am - 5:00 pm.
- With a patient volume of 9-10 per day, they are able to spend more quality one-on-one time with patients.
- Enjoyno weekends and no hospital rounds.
- Competitive salary full-time in the $170K plus range depending on experience, paid malpractice insurance and tail coverage, a comprehensive benefits package and a dedicated medical assistant/driver.
- Salaries will be very competitive with bonus potential.
- Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Nurse Practitioner and Physician Assistant candidates will all be considered.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.