Job In Camden, New Jersey
Emergency Medicine - Associate Medical DirectorNext Steps... Apply Now
Envision Physician Services is currently seeking an Assistant Medical Director at Our Lady of Lourdes in Camden, NJ.
This is an amazing site, with many benefits!
- Competitive Salary, Sign-on Bonus Available
- New Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401K Retirement Plan with match and CME Reimbursement
Requirements: This position requires a minimum of one year administrative experience and must be EM trained and Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine. EMS experience is desired, but not required.
Facility Name: (LEGACY) Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center - EM
Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center is a 410-bed community-oriented, teaching and tertiary facility. The emergency department offers a broad spectrum of patient services including: four cardiac catheterization labs, two electrophysiology labs, the new Ambulatory Care Building, which houses the Osborn Family Health Center, and the new outpatient dialysis unit
- 55,000 emergency visits annually, with over 15,000 square feet, with 30 treatment rooms and a dedicated prompt care section; the Emergency Department is designed for maximum efficiency.
- 32 hours of physician coverage with plans to expand due to increasing volume
- 26 hours of Advanced Practice Provider coverage daily, 19 hours on weekends, as well as 8 hours/day of Emergency Medicine resident coverage
- A stable team of board-certified emergency physicians with strong leadership and exceptional nursing support.
- Wellsoft EMR
- Teaching Opportunities: affiliated with UMDNJ/School of Osteopathic Medicine; Senior Emergency Medicine Residents from Thomas Jefferson University Hospital rotate through the Emergency Department
- Broad Spectrum of patient services including; Open Heart Surgery, Transplant Center, Dialysis Center, and Level 2 NICU.
Camden is located across the Delaware River from Philadelphia. Camden has great attraction sites, such as Adventure Aquarium, Campbell’s Field, a river-front baseball stadium, and historical sites like the Walt Whitman House. Camden is easily accessible to all that Philadelphia, the Jersey Shore, and the Baltimore Harbor have to offer.
Benefits and Compensation:Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972. With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership. Whether you are considering full-time, part-time or independent contractor opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an industry-leader who delivers a vast array of benefits unmatched within the industry, including: Physician-led organization Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options “A” rated professional liability insurance Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast Competitive compensation including several benefit options Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs Colleague referral bonus program *Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status
EmCare is a leading physician services organization with more than 1,000 practices at hospitals from coast to coast. We have become a leader in the industry by providing our affiliated clinical and non-clinical team members with outstanding career opportunities, compensation and benefits combined with the flexibility to enjoy a high quality of life. No other company provides clinicians access to the vast array of resources that EmCare offers. If you are a highly skilled clinician focused in any of the following five specialties — emergency medicine, hospital medicine, acute care surgery, anesthesiology, radiology/teleradiology — or if you are seeking an outstanding non-clinical job in the healthcare industry, we need to talk.