Nurse Practitioner Job In Michigan
Temporary to permanent Urgent Care position for a Nurse Practitioner, or Physician Assistant in Michigan. CPH# JOB-2409868Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
- Hours are Monday through Friday from 9am to 7pm.
- Provider must have an active Michigan license, DEA, 2+ years of experience, BLS & ACLS certifications.
- Basic Suturing & Orthopedic skillset required.
- Comprehensive medical insurance and 401(k) plan from day one
- Paid housing and travel
- Paid malpractice coverage
- 24/7 access to customer service and support team
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.