Internal Medicine Job In Tennessee
Internal Medicine - Traditional - Southern TennesseeNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Southern Tennessee Hospital Employed IM Outpatient position
- Our clients Medical Center is offering an employment opportunity to assume an existing solo practice that serves the Southeast portion of Franklin County.
- The clinic has been serving the area for twenty four years.
- With a Hospitalist program in place, you are afforded the option of a 100% outpatient practice or providing inpatient care should you desire.
- Average volume will be 15 to 20 patients per day.
- The client is offering a highly competitive salary, full benefits, vacation, CME, relocation and sign on bonus. Student loan assistance is also available.
- Enjoy beautiful lakeside living only 90 minutes from Nashville and just over an hour to Chattanooga.
- Our clients Medical Center, in conjunction with its sister campus, Emerald-Hodgson Hospital, is a 152-bed acute care and 46-bed skilled care facility.
- The hospital is Joint Commission-accredited and serves south-central
Tennessee. They are conveniently located in southern Tennessee. Three major metropolitan areas (Huntsville, Chattanooga and Nashville) are within convenient driving distance, each offering a host of cultural, recreational and entertainment activities. The community features top-rated schools, both public and private. The economy is strong and growing steadily, thanks to major employers such as Nissan, Shaw Carpets and Arnold Engineering. Within a short distance is The University of the South, located on a beautiful 10,000-acre campus atop the Cumberland Plateau in Sewanee, Tennessee. The area around Winchester was once used extensively by Native Americans as a hunting and fishing territory. Archaeological excavations in the region have uncovered numerous artifacts and sites.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.