Internal Medicine Job In Tennessee
Memphis, TN Outpatient primary Care PositionsNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
We are assisting a large hospital healthcare system in the recruitment of additional physicians for existing practice sites.
- Clinics vary in size from 2 to 7 providers including physicians and advanced practice providers.
- Schedule is essentially M-F, 8-5, using E-Clinical Works EMR.
- An initial base salary is offered, converting to a RVU production based model for increased compensation.
- In addition, a quality metrics bonus and robust benefits package make this an excellent opportunity to explore.
- Hospital is not only regionally known for outstanding care, but nationally recognized as an outstanding place to work.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.