Internal Medicine Job In Tennessee
Tri-City Tennessee Area Outpatient Primary Care PositionsNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
We are assisting a 160 plus private practice multi specialty group in the recruitment of additional providers:
- Group has 41 clinic sites in northeast Tennessee and southwest Virginia, with primary care representing 65% of the providers.
- Due to continued growth, there are opportunities at a number of these existing sites for additional physicians.
- Clinic settings are all outpatient, building to an average daily patient schedule of 25 visits.
- An initial 2 year guaranteed base salary, incentive plan, and comprehensive benefits package lead to shareholder status.
- Region offers a myriad of outstanding recreational amenities, and a number of excellent educational options.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.