Internal Medicine Job In Kentucky
Client In Northern Kentucky Is Adding An Outpatient InternistNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Client in Northern Kentucky is adding an Outpatient Internist?
- Internal Medicine/Outpatient Only?
- $250K Base Salary+ incentive compensation?
- Need is due to patient demand in community of 120,000 and a draw covering over 300,000
- Outpatient only and ?a Hospital Employee
- Brand new, state of the art 400 plus bed community hospital completed June 2013
- Integrated EMR- Epic
- Be busy quickly and have excellent Specialty backup
- Primary Care is our #1 need and they have a well established 12 physician employed hospitalist?
- group for inpatient care
- Looking for BC/BE candidates
- Experienced as well as upcoming grads welcome to apply
It's the combination of low crime, outstanding school test scores, and a low cost of living that?
makes Owensboro a great place to raise kids. Owensboro is the industrial, medical, retail and?
cultural hub of western Kentucky and is located on the Ohio River providing a majestic backdrop?
to our downtown revitalization initiative. They just had a $270 million public and private?
downtown and riverfront project investment moving it along with the completion of construction of
a beautiful river front park and more. They are located just a 90 mile drive from Louisville and
45 miles from Evansville, IN.?
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.