Pediatrician Job In Manteca, California
Multi-Specialty Group seeking Pediatrician in Northern CaliforniaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call C.V. Allen, M.D : Sign in to view
Sutter Gould Medical Foundation, ranked in the top 10 in consumer reports for California Doctor Ratings, is seeking a BC/BE Pediatrician to join Sutter Health-affiliated Gould Medical Group in Manteca, California. Gould Medical Group is a 350+ provider, physician owned multi-specialty group with a vision to become nationally recognized in the areas of quality, integrity, collegiality and service.
Advantages of Gould Medical Group:
• High physician satisfaction rating
• Practice medicine in a doctor-friendly atmosphere
• Committed to LEAN initiatives and continuous improvement
• One of the 30 most generous companies in America for retirement plans
• One of 4 finalists for the AMGA Acclaim Award
• Part of the nation’s top five performers among large health care systems
At this location there are plans to expand to four primary care physicians plus rotating sub-specialties. A compliment of hospitalists provide support and continuity of care at nearby Sutter Tracy Community Hospital.
• Sign-on bonus available
• Early partnership with no “buy in”
• Competitive compensation
• Excellent benefits package
• Relocation allowance
• Malpractice tail coverage
The City of Manteca, a rapidly growing community of 75,000, offers easy access to vacation spots such as San Francisco, Lake Tahoe, and Yosemite National Park, as well as affordable housing and beautiful weather. Cultural amenities include top-ranked Big League Dreams Sports Park, the adjacent Stadium Center shopping center, and AMC Showplace Manteca, a 16-screen movie theater with digital projection and stadium seating. There are also many outdoor activities, including Caswell Memorial State Park and San Joaquin River National Wildlife Refuge.
Gould Medical Group is a 350+ provider, physician owned multi-specialty group with a vision to become nationally recognized in the areas of quality, integrity, collegiality and service.