Family Medicine Job In Kentucky
Southwest Kentucky Primary Care PositionNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
We are assisting a hospital with the recruitment of an additional primary care physician for an existing clinic site:
- New provider will join 3 other Family Physicians, an Internist and 3 Advanced Practice Providers.
- Physician can ramp up to 30 appointment based patients per day in a modern clinic setting attached to the 142 bed hospital.
- Hospital has hospitalist coverage.
- New provider can have an outpatient only practice, or traditional in and outpatient model if preferred.
- Well rounded medical staff is available for consults and referrals.
- Hospital offers a base salary, RVU incentive plan, and robust benefits including residency stipend and student loan repayment.
Residents enjoy easy access to the 2 largest man made lakes in the US, offering a myriad of recreational opportunities.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.