General Surgery Job In San Ramon, California
General Surgery Group Practice in San Francisco’s East BayNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Chris Belton: Sign in to view
Multispecialty group of over 30 physicians is seeking a General Surgeon to be based in San Ramon, California. Group currently has 4 surgeons and in need of another due to growth and succession planning.
A first year salary package will be funded through a hospital-sponsored income guarantee. Employer provides a comprehensive benefits package and a long term opportunity including a 2 year partnership track.
You will enjoy a collegial atmosphere and a modern work environment with that majority of your cases at San Ramon Regional Medical Center.
All candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible and have an active California license or in process preferred. Sorry, no visa sponsorships are available. Please send CV for further consideration.
San Ramon California is located in San Francisco's Easy Bay and is a preferred location for its family oriented neighborhoods, excellent schools and easy access to San Francisco, the Pacific Coast and the Napa Sonoma Wine Country.
San Ramon Regional Medical Center (SRRMC) began serving residents of the San Ramon Valley and surrounding communities in 1990. Located on a hillside overlooking the valley, the full-service, 123-bed, acute care hospital provides comprehensive inpatient and outpatient services, including 24-hour emergency care and an outpatient surgery and treatment center. A few steps away, medical office buildings house physicians in primary care and many specialties.
- Hospital's prototype Videoscopic Operating Suite premiered at the Annual College of Surgeons Meeting. (9/93)
- Participated in AESOP I robot pilot study and became the first hospital in Northern California to purchase the robot. (7/94)
- One of 19 hospitals in the United States to participate in the FDA trials for the BAK Interbody Spinal Fusion System. (1/95)
- First Laparoscopic Aortic Bypass in the United States performed at the hospital. (7/95)
- One of the first hospitals on the West Coast to purchase the Advanced Breast Biopsy Instrumentation (ABBI) System, a minimally invasive breast biopsy system. (6/96)
- First hospital in the world to have a voice activated robot used in surgery. (7/96)
- Broke ground for 37,000 square foot outpatient surgery center including physician offices. (12/99)
- Opened Bay Area Heart Institute providing minimally invasive beating-heart coronary bypass surgery. (1/00)
- First hospital on the West Coast to purchase the da Vinci™ Surgical System, a computer-enhanced robotic surgical system. (4/00)
Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO)
State of California (Radiology Department)