Internal Medicine Job In Tennessee
Replace a retiring Internist in an Outpatient position in the Nashville areaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Ready-made practice with excellent earning potential. Salary, plus bonus (% net revenue), extensive fringe benefits package, supplemented by sign-on, relocation, and marketing).
- Internal Medicine network of 75 IM physicians strong, divided into smaller groups
- Outpatient Medicine in an Employed practice.
- Seek BE/BC Internist or FP with geriatrics fellowship.
- Average number of patients seen per physician -20-22 office visits.
- 30 new patient inquires monthly.Capture young adult population to the north.
- Call: cover own pts. during the week, rotate weekend with N.P, taking 1st call mostly phone call no rounds
- Very modern office space within the hospital?s Medical Arts Building.
- Highly efficient practice management helping the physicians to concentrate on patient care (EMR).
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.