Internal Medicine Job In Florida
Well-Established Employed Primary Care group seeks Internal Medicine physicianNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Well-Established Employed Primary Care group seeks Internal Medicine physician
Our clients well-established employed primary care group seeks an additional Internal Medicine physician to join one of our eight practice locations.
- Outpatient only practice with very light telephone call (1:15)
- Practice utilizes Hospitalist program at West Florida Hospital
- Practice is equipped with EMR, flat screen monitors in exam rooms, lab and x-ray services at most locations
- Established patient base with great payor mix
- Employed opportunity with competitive salary and incentives to include paid occurrence-based malpractice
- Full benefits package to include health, life, dental, disability, 401K, relocation, marketing and CME Allowances
- High earnings potential with production based wRVU comp model
Located on the gulf shores and Emerald Coast of Florida, 1 hour from Mobile, AL and regional airport. Excellent school districts, great place to raise a family.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.