Job In New Hampshire
Nurse Director of Behavioral Health ServicesNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Adam DeBruin RPh: Sign in to view
- Direct HireYes
- Temp to PermanentNo
- Minimum Hourly50
- Maximum Salary58
Exciting opportunity at a 200+ bed Level II Hospital / Trauma Center along the coast as Director of Behavioral Health Services.
The Director of Behavioral Health Services demonstrates managerial skills required to direct the clinical and nonclinical departments of the Behavioral Health Services, to provide leadership requiring critical thinking skills and scientific judgment, and to direct the overall operation of the Behavioral Health Services, consistent with policies, procedures, and objectives.SPECIFIC ELEMENTS & ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Performs position-specific job functions at an acceptable level.
- Supports mission and goals of the hospital and parent company.
- Develops and maintains clinical standards of practice for all disciplines.
- Supports and participates in the marketing efforts of the Behavioral Health Services and community service organizations, including public speaking opportunities.
- Maintains up-to-date professional knowledge.
- Interprets philosophy/objectives of Behavioral Health Services to staff, clients, families, and to the community.
- Is accessible to staff 24 hour per day, unless otherwise designated.
- Assures that budget projections are met annually.
- Intervenes and mediates in management conflicts/problems.
- Enhances Behavioral Health Services’ relationship with other Regional Hospital Departments, including physician relations, staff development and any/all cross-functional departments such as Quality Improvement, Housekeeping, Pharmacy, Human Resources
Required- 7 years of relevant nursing experience
Preferred- Previous experience in Nursing Director capacity
Required- Master degree
Required - Licensed or eligible for licensure in the State of NH as a registered nurse
This position enjoys a very competitive salary with annual bonus potential. Potential for Sign-on and Relocation!
RPh Professional Search has been helping pharmacists find pharmacy jobs in hospitals since 1997. Our firm gives you the opportunity to work with us on a confidential, comprehensive job search! At RPh Professional Search, we work for you!
We ARE the Pharmacy Job Recruiting Experts!
- Pharmacist Owned and Operated
- Personalized, Confidential Search
- No Cost to our Candidates
- One Stop Approach - No need to post your resume on job Boards
- We work FOR YOU!
The Hospital Pharmacy landscape has changed. Nationally, the number of pharmacy schools has increased from 75 to more than 130 during the last 15 years - enrollment also has increased significantly. Career advancing pharmacy jobs are harder than ever to find. Our reputation, experience, and pharmacy knowledge is second to none. Since 1997, our tenure of national pharmacist placements, relationships/connections, and attendance at national conventions allows us to uniquely help you.