Hematology Oncology Job In Michigan
Seeking a BC/BE Hematology and Oncology physicianNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Megel Troupe: Sign in to view
Seeking a BC/BE Hematology and Oncology physician to provide a locum coverege in Marquette, MI.
Job Quick Facts
• Specialty: Hematology and Oncology
• Location: Marquette, MI
• Board Requirement: BE/BC
• Shift Responsibility: Scheduled Clinical Hours + Call.
• Reason for Need: Supplemental
• Dates of coverage/ongoing need: Jan 8 2018 - ONGOING
• Schedule: Mon - Thurs 8a - 5p, Fri 8a - 12p
• Call Required: yes
• Practice type: Outpatient clinic
• Patient load: 8 - 12 new patients per month and a total of 25 - 40 patients per week
• Other facts: On-call physician is responsible for ER admissions, consults, and new emergency hospital problems.
• Allow licensing: You must have an active MI license in hand or be willing to work with us to obtain one.
Benefits of working with Adelphi Medical Staffing
• Paid malpractice insurance
• Pre-paid accommodations and travel
• Competitive compensation
• 24/7 access to your Adelphi Medical Staffing consultant
Adelphi Medical Staffing places physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners for healthcare employers nationwide. We place both full-time and locum tenets opportunities.
Behind every placement is a staff member dedicated to getting it right. Our team of recruiters, consultants and support staff ensures that every provider and client receives excellent customer service. Connecting with each provider’s unique story so that they can find the right job for their lifestyle separates us from other staffing firms.
Learn more at AdelphiMedicalStaffing.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.